CINEGEAR (S) PTE LTD
CINEGEAR BROADCAST PTE LTD
CINEGEAR STUDIO PTE LTD
CINEGEAR PICTURES PTE LTD
CINE MOTION PTE LTD
CINE HUB PTE LTD
(effective as at 8th October 2021)
A. The information we collect
1. We collect your information to perform our operations effectively and provide you with the best experience in your engagement with us.
2. The following information may be collected from you:
2.1. Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number);
2.2. Payment information (including payment card numbers, billing address, and bank account information);
2.3. Information necessary to accommodate any special requests that you may have;
2.4. Information related to your use and engagement with our website; and/or
2.5. Any correspondence you have with us.
3. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including:
3.1. Information you provide to us
3.1.1. We receive and store information which:-
(1) You enter and provide to us on our Website; or
(2) Give us in any other way.
3.1.2. You may decide how much information you wish to share with us. However, not sharing any required information may limit:-
(1) Your ability to engage our services; and
(2) Our ability to provide all our services to you.
3.1.3. If you submit any personal information of another person, you represent and warrant that:-
(1) You are authorised to do so by that person; and
3.1.4. By providing any information to us, you also represent that such information is accurate.
3.2. Information collected automatically by our Website
3.2.1. When you use our Website and/or use any applications which may be available on our Website, we will receive and store
(1) Generated by your activity on our Website; and
(2) Automatically collected from your browser or mobile device.
3.2.2. We obtain certain information when your web browser accesses our website such as your IP address, browser type,
operating system and mobile network data. Such information will help us to better understand and/or communicate
and engage with you.
3.3. Information collected from other sources
We may also seek and receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, marketing partners,
and other third parties.
B. Our use of your information
4. We may collect, use, and/or disclose your information for various purposes, such as:-
4.1. Acknowledgment of your order placed through our Website (“Order”). We may process information relating to any
Order placed through our website ("Order Data"). The Order Data is processed for the purpose of:-
4.1.1. Sending to you our quotation for the equipment and/or item (“Item”) you wish to hire / rent from us; and
4.1.2. Keeping proper records of your Order.
4.2. Responding to any of your inquiries. We may process information in or relating to any correspondence you send to us
("Correspondence Data"). The Correspondence Data may include the content of the said correspondence as well as
the metadata associated with the said correspondence. Such Correspondence Data is processed for the purposes of:-
4.2.1. Corresponding and communicating with you; and
4.2.2. Keeping proper records of such correspondence.
4.3. For our internal business purpose. For our internal business purposes, such as:-
4.3.1. Data analysis;
4.3.3. Keeping track of our stock and range of Items;
4.3.4. Enhancing our Website;
4.3.5. Improving our services to customers;
4.3.6. Identifying the trends of usage of Items;
4.3.7. Ascertaining the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional activities; and
4.3.8. Meeting our own contractual obligations to you.
4.4. For administrative matters. To send you important information regarding:-
4.4.1. Our Website;
4.4.2. Any changes to our policies, and general terms and conditions; and/or
4.4.3. Other administrative information and matters.
4.5. For marketing and promotions. To inform / notify you of:-
4.5.1. Any news and promotions of our products and services; and
4.5.2. Any other products and services which we think may be of interest to you; or
4.5.3. Our other marketing or promotional activities.
4.6. Additional uses. We may also use your personal information and data in any other ways as we may inform/notify
you when you provide the information to us, such as sharing your personal information to persons so as to facilitate
pick-up, delivery, checking of the Item.
5. The processing your personal information is based on one or more of the following grounds:
5.1. Your consent;
5.2. Providing the services you requested for;
5.3. Legitimate interests; and/or
5.4. For compliance with any applicable laws, regulations, court orders or other legal process.
6. We may use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you as you use our Website or
any applications that we may make available on our Website.
7. We may also have third parties collect your personal information in this way. You may disable such cookies by making the
appropriate selection when prompted.
D. Sharing and disclosure of your information
8. We may share and disclose your personal information with related entities in order to provide you with the best service possible.
The specific kind of information we share will depend on the context of your engagement with us, and the services you wish to use.
9. Your personal information may be shared with and disclosure to the following entities only insofar as reasonably necessary
9.1. Our trusted business partners to process such personal information for us:-
9.1.1. Based on our specific and express instructions;
9.1.3. With appropriate and adequate confidentiality and security measures.
9.2. Our marketing and advertisement partners to:-
9.2.1. Provide you with more relevant advertisements on our Website;
9.2.2. Encourage you to return to our Website; and
9.2.3. Improve your experience while accessing our Website.
9.3. Third parties not associated or affiliated with us, when we have your consent to do so.
9.4. Third party service providers (such as Facebook or Google) to provide us with analytics for:-
9.4.1. Our evaluation and improvement of our services; and
9.4.2. Us to identify existing and potential customers.
9.5. Third party data services, who will provide us with additional information so as to assist us to analyse and understand
our audience such as to enable us to send only targeted and relevant communications and correspondence.
9.6. Third parties not affiliated with us if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary for us to:-
9.6.1. Comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
9.6.2. Enforce applicable contractual obligations, including any investigations to ascertain where breaches of such contractual
obligations have occurred;
9.6.3. Detect or prevent fraud;
9.6.4. Address and attend to security or technical issues; and
9.6.5. Protect against any loss, damage or harm to our rights, property or safety.
9.7. Any third parties (but only to the extent necessary) in the event of any sale of any part of our business operations or assets.
E. Transfer of information overseas
10. We may transfer your information overseas if:-
10.1. It is necessary to achieve the said purposes mentioned above;
10.2. Our servers are located overseas; and/or
10.3. Our third-party service providers, advisors and consultants are located overseas.
11. Where this is to be done, we will take all reasonable steps (such as entering into data transfer agreements based on the requirements
under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 or on the European Commission model clauses) to ensure that your personal information
is handle with reasonable security and confidentiality procedures with a view to keeping your personal information secure and confidential.
F. Security of information
12. We have put in place and have implemented reasonable administrative, organisational and technical safeguards and security measures to
protect personal information within our control from any unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or alteration, loss or misuse.
13. We will regularly monitor, review and upgrade such safeguards and security measures.
G. Duration of retention of information
14. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we only retain your personal information for such period as is necessary to satisfy the following:
14.1. The purposes for which such personal information was provided,
14.2. An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping,
14.3. Any specific legal or regulatory requirement, and/or
14.4. Any requirement to retain and maintain relevant records for any on-going legal proceedings or investigations by any government
15. Personal information will be safely and securely deleted, anonymised and/or disposed of where there is no longer any reasonable
justification for us to retain such personal information.
H. Your queries and concerns
16. Our Data Protection Officer will be happy to answer any concerns or queries you may have relating to the use or storage of your
personal data. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
17. Generally, you have the following basic rights over your personal information / data that is with us:-
17.1. The right to access;
17.2. The right to rectify; and
17.3. The right to withdraw your consent.
18. If you would like to know more about your full rights over your personal information / data, you should seek independent legal advice.
19. To exercise any of your rights relating to your personal data that is with us, you may do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
I. Linked websites
20. The linking of any third party websites to our Website does not indicate any association with or endorsement by us. We do not assume
responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for any activities conducted or information contained in such third party websites.
of this document.